Brand Manager - St Albans
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company who are heavily dedicated to improving patient quality of life. They focus greatly on the research and development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals within brain diseases.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within their UK Commercial Operations team to join them as a Brand Manager.
You will be working alongside the Marketing team to execute strategic marketing activities within the UK. You will deliver marketing objectives, defined by the strategic brand plans, across the entire company portfolio.
- Support preparation of strategic brand plans and lead execution of defined projects, liaising with the Marketing Manager throughout
- Ensure effective implementation of strategies through a multichannel approach
- Compliance in accordance with ABPI, written SOPs and current legal requirements
- Oversee implementation and impact of strategic planning
- Train field force on marketing strategy and appropriate use of marketing materials
- Manage and maintain agreed budget limits
- Liaise with external agencies and oversee production of all materials - providing briefs and feedback on campaign/product performance
- Collaborate with Global Marketing teams to ensure alignment with brand identity and global strategy
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- ABPI qualified
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (a qualification in Marketing would be advantageous)
- Demonstratable experience working in pharmaceuticals - marketing and selling into both primary and secondary care
- Previous experience utilising different marketing and digital channels
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.