Patient Access Manager
Patient Access Manager - Speciality Care
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role of a Patient Access and Community Engagement Manager! Our client is looking for someone that has a dynamic work ethic with a motivation to establish productive relationships with patient advocacy groups to align with business needs. The organisation manages the research and treatment of rare diseases whilst providing therapy to patients that are involved in these studies. A successful candidate is one who has experience collaborating with stakeholders, an excellent understanding of NHS funding and strong project management abilities.
- Initiating and driving effective strategies to obtain patient access and maximum reimbursement for the client's assets
- Preparing submissions according to the requirements of NHS England (CMU), National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE), Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC), All Wales Medicines Strategy Group (AWMSG) or the Health Service Executive (HSE) in Ireland
- Establishing and maintaining a network including health economists, commissioners, advisors, clinical opinions leaders, policy makers, MP's and patient advocacy groups
- Collaborating to identify and initiating appropriate pricing strategy, and negotiating with relevant authorities as required
- Establishing a patient access and community engagement advisory network including industry groups, patient groups and clinical opinion leaders
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulations in all program planning and execution
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experienced pharmaceutical professional (minimum 5 years) with an excellent understanding of NHS funding including tendering, HTA processes and patient access at a national (UK and RoI) and regional level
- Demonstrable success in a related role, having taken projects from concept through to delivery
- Good understanding of Health Economics and the ability to assimilate and simplify data and concepts effectively
- Strong project management, communication and organisational skills and the ability to work effectively with reimbursement stakeholders and KOL's through matrix leadership and teamwork
- Knowledge of product launches, commercial support, and product development
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.