Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen on a 12-month contract, for a Fiance Lead to work on an international basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified or newly qualified CIMA to join a rapidly expanding, dynamic pharmaceutical organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your experience across a variety of tasks and ad-hoc projects in an international capacity.
Senior Finance Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Providing financial support to the Global International teams
- Providing financial support for relevant therapy areas including any transition of near term pipeline launches.
- Interacting with cross-functional stakeholders to generate and finance short term and long term plans
- Partnering with key members of the team to implement process enhancements, develop new tools including Commercial Models and assessing monthly forecasts and support the Finance team on ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Assist in maintenance and development of new and existing tools in support of new & existing assets
- Preparing relevant variance analysis for each planning cycle and develops meaningful management reporting schedules for direct areas supported.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated in a relevant field
- Part or newly qualified accountant (ideally CIMA)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a clear communication style
- Must have prior experience within a Multi-national organisation
- Pharma experience preferred yet not essential
- Excellent planning and time management ability
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.