Dermatology Education Adviser
Dermatology Education Adviser
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a well-established figure in Dermatology through the success of their multiple brands. Going against the ordinary by putting biology at the heart of their innovations has enabled them to stand out since their conception. Their mission is to become a globally recognised brand for its comprehensive value approach.
The client's brands encompass a clear concept in their approach to dermatology, aesthetics and personalised Skincare. This role requires an understanding of how professional recommendations, rather than prescription, can support business success, as they are an OTC brand rather than an NHS prescribed brand.
Your role will be based in and around London, you will need to be confident and competent in this territory to be able to have autonomous working and develop your own patch of business. You will be responsible for developing each brand's medical strategy by enhancing awareness within the UK Scientific and Medical community. You will have excellent networking skills and a proactive approach to recruiting Key Opinion Leaders during specific events as well as monitoring and improving existing contacts. It will be advantageous if you have a deep understanding of the biology and science behind skin conditions.
- Develop and manage their UK Medical Network
- Organise and lead events to support product launches and increase visibility
- Collaborate with speakers to promote and present products during events
- Manage and forecast budgets
- Work with the sales team on managing new and existing accounts
- Oversee clinics management by processing orders and developing and maintaining clinics networks
- Train and develop internal departments on product ranges, skin conditions and scientific methods and research
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- You are meticulous in your approach while still being flexible and proactive
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in English
- You are competent in preforming administrative and analytical tasks and pride yourself on your organisational skills
- Ideally have 3 years' experience in a similar role with a Scientific or Medical background
- A MSc degree in a relevant field of study
- Great knowledge of dermatology cosmetic market/industry
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.