Primary Care Specialist - South Somerset
Primary Care Specialist - Anticoagulation
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
As part of a new and exciting national team build, the Primary Care Specialist will join a successful, established team of key account managers and hospital specialists in promoting a recently launched anticoagulation product into primary care.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and great bonus earning potential - the bonus structure for this team is industry-leading.
The successful candidate for the role of Primary Care Specialist should have/be:
- Anticoagulation or cardiovascular experience (highly advantageous but not essential)
- An understanding of the NHS and its challenges
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as science or business
- Experience of working to sales targets in a customer facing role
- Aware of the ABPI code of practice
- Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
- The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
- Alternatively, this organisation will consider an enthusiastic and driven graduate looking for their first role in the medical sales industry
Apply for this Primary Care Specialist opportunity via the website or contact Estelle Hamilton at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.