Commercial Development Manager
Commercial Development Manager - Iron Deficiency
Oxfordshire, SW London and Surrey, Hampshire, Bristol / Dorset, SW Peninsula
Star's searching for an experienced Commercial Development Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence and manage their team of Key Account Managers. They have an extremely promising future and strong product pipeline. Being part of this medium sized and rapidly growing pharmaceutical company, you will also have fantastic opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Developing the Regional Business plan to promote the portfolio of products across the relevant territory and accounts
- Leading the Regional Key Account Team in the development of comprehensive account plans that address brand strategy
- Managing performance and development of team in a timely manner
- Identifying potential business opportunities across the region
- Identifying regional advocates across the promoted portfolio
- Leading development of in-role training and development for each team member that addresses the needs of the individual to meet the KAM role requirements
- Collaborating with the Sales Training Manager to develop range of appropriate interventions for the regional team and individuals to support them in achieving their business objectives
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, with relevant experience in Key Account Management
- Proven track record of leading individuals and teams to outstanding sales achievement
- Extensive knowledge/experience of NHS funding flows
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing/Training/Market Access
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.