Graduate Account Manager
Graduate Account Manager - Kent, Sussex and Hampshire
Are you looking for a career that matches your ambitions? Do you want to be part of a company that invests in their employees??
If you are looking to break into the pharmaceutical industry and are driven to succeed, then we have got the job for you! This is a genuine opportunity for you to not only start but develop your career as an Account Manager; you will be part of the graduate training scheme learning all aspects of account management and pharmaceutical sales in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
Sound good? Then don't stop here, keep reading and apply below.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and market share of our client's product portfolio
- Building partnerships and working in collaboration with key customer groups
- Managing key accounts and owning the delivery of your territory business plan
- Working as part of a tight knit team with a common goal
Ideal candidate will be/have:
- Must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or other relevant subject
- Drive and ambition to enter the medical/pharmaceutical sales industry, with a good understanding of the medical sales roles and preferably shadowing undertaken
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and eager to learn
- Desire to work within a target driven environment
Apply NOW for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.