Area Business Manager
Area Business Manager
Location: North East England and East Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is recruiting for an Area Business Manager, to cover the North East and East Midlands. They are a leading medical devices company with a fantastic reputation. Their reputation shows they have a true focus on helping healthcare professionals provide best practice solutions to their patients.
The company has a strong product portfolio with a history of helping to improve patient outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within medical devices.
The role would predominantly cover their field-based portfolio which includes a vacuum assisted breast biopsy device as well as non-vascular stents, nephrostomy and ascites drainage catheters and a vertebroplasty range.
- To maximise and promote the client's product portfolio to current and potentially new clients.
- Face to Face sales.
- Identifying new business where possible.
- Attending lab days and procedures, to support clinical use of products and to help build relationships with customers.
- Providing the highest level of technical support in your area when giving customer service advice.
- Identify competitors in the market and act appropriately to market changes and conditions.
- Meet your KPI's.
- Grow your territory by understanding your product knowledge.
- Develop business plans to result in customer retention.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- It is preferable to have an already existing network of key customers to contact and to bring forth into your territory.
- Previous experience in medical device sales.
- High level of sales and negotiation skills.
- A proven tract record in account management.
- A thorough understanding of the NHS and healthcare changes and their impact as well as of strategic and tactical business planning processes.
- A full driving licence and flexibility to travel when necessary.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.