Medical Conference Coordinator and Communications
Role: Medical Conferences Co-ordinator and Communications
Our client is a global leading Medical Device company that specialise in providing products into the Ophthalmology, Diabetes and Reproductive Health care sectors. They have been creating innovative solutions for over 60 years; their focus is to create solutions that improve the delivery of healthcare and at home health treatments for patients around the globe. Their products produce a more comfortable way to administer critical medication.
Our client is on the hunt for an exceptional individual who is looking for their next events and conferences role who has had experience within the medical industry. This is perfect for someone who has strong event organising background, who is methodical, and who understands comms within a global company.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Schedule the marketing and communication activities for the year ahead
- Monitor and track the marketing and communications budget and ensure alignment to plan.
- Work with the marketing manager to implement key messaging for new products/services as required.
- Implement communication activities throughout the year
- Support and organize internal communications
- Build and maintain the annual exhibition and conference plan and associated budgets
- Coordinate activities with vendors, exhibitors and appointed agencies to ensure timely delivery of stand design, graphics and exhibition materials
- Create an event brief for the internal team for each event including stand rotas.
- Establish standardized event procedures and train staff into properly executing them
- Track event key performance areas and identify areas for improvement for future event
Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in international exhibition and conference planning, coordination and implementation and general communications within a regulated international business to business environment.
- Knowledge of medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
- Familiar with communication trends and best practice.
You will be:
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Organised and able to meet strict deadlines
- Team player
- Happy to travel internationally
If you think you fit the brief, get in touch with Lauren Alexander in the Bath Office today!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.