Business Insights Analyst
Business Insights Analyst-West London- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
Our Client is a world leading specialist biopharmaceutical company. Number one in their country of origin, this organisation's mission is to provide innovative medical products and services for the benefit of the UK medical community and the patients in its care. The product portfolio is cutting edge and highly successful. They are proud to take personal ownership of their business by continuously striving to deliver the best solutions. They truly treat and value each other as equals and are a team of individuals focused on a strong future. This organisation looks for win-win solutions in all our business relationships which in essence makes things happen.
They are currently looking for a Business Insights Analyst to manage, develop and drive sales and business analysis and reporting using expert systems in order to provide accurate, consistent and useful information to senior management and the business as a whole.
The Business Insights Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing databases/systems for the UK and Ireland Sales through acquiring, cleansing, formatting and loading data, maintaining static data, proactively seeking database improvements and engaging with external data providers to ensure most effective mechanisms for data exchange are utilised
- Creating and maintaining accurate, useful and timely reporting of actual business results including trend analysis where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining accurate, useful and timely financial modelling/forecasting tools to allow business to assess the impact of internal and external factors on business performance
- Adhering to and operating within company guidelines and ABPI code of practice appropriate to job role
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to degree level - IT/Mathematics preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel to the level of writing and maintaining VBA code and financial knowledge
- Good understanding of SQL server 2005 & 2008
- Previous experience of Navision would be an advantage
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.