Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Quality Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting all quality management activities within the product surveillance department
- Maintaining documentation within this department on the document management system
- Maintenance, monitoring and reporting of SOPs as well as operational and performance metrics
- Help with establishing and improving training materials
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideally experience of quality systems within the pharma/medical devices industry
- Ideally working with quality systems certified to ISO standards
- Ability to work to clear standard operating procedures
- Awareness of good documentation practice
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.