Contract Type: Permanent
Our client specialises in researching and distributing CBD products, with the aim to provide in depth education on the benefits of CBD and its uses. They are one of the most rapidly growing CBD brands in the world and they are experts in the development and exploration of commercial CBD products.
Their aim is to make CBD products accessible to everyone; for people to experience the benefits of their use. They provide one of the widest variety of products in the UK, whilst constantly adapting and growing their portfolio, to result in meeting all customer requirements.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join the growing team. They are looking for candidates with connections to pharmacies and health food stores; with a preference for someone with a background working with commercial CBD products.
If you are looking to join an exciting company and are looking to join a rapidly growing industry, this will be the perfect role for you. Please apply today if you think you are the perfect candidate!
- Maintaining and developing the company's existing customer base
- You will cover the Birmingham territory and will have responsibility for developing business in this area
- Contacting and visiting clients with the aim to present the company's growing product portfolio
- Providing existing and potential clients with all the relevant product samples and catalogues
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Extensive commercial sales experience
- Preferable experience working in pharmacies and health food stores
- Preferable background working with commercial CBD products
- Previous experience covering a large territory - preferably in the West Midlands
- Full UK driving licence
- You will need to be a motivated and organised individual
- Competitive salary
- Exciting commission structure.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.