Social Media Director
Social Media Director - London- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that are committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world. They work tirelessly to transform science, research and patient insights into effective treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, pain and respiratory conditions.
They are currently recruiting for a Social Media Director to join their Corporate Marketing and Communications team and report into to VP of Channels Strategy and Digital Content.
The Social Media Director responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for all global social media channels (initially Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Managing all the strategy, management and performance of social media channels
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders to help them understand and support the new strategy for Global channels
- Plying a key part in the development of the overall social media approach for local markets
- Assisting with the creation of a governance framework and the implementation of tools and agencies
- Conducting training of social media for different groups of stakeholders, including the Corporate Band and Communications team as well as local management teams
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree level qualification
- Extensive experience being a social media strategist for a multinational company
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience using Social Studio to manage channels
- Experiencing managing paid campaigns for social media, wither directly or via a media agency
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.