Administration Coordinator- Regulatory Documents Contract Manager team
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, organised and focussed individual looking for their first role in the industry. Alternatively an individual with a strong administration background in the pharma or healthcare field looking to transfer their skills in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Support the Regulatory Documents Contract Manager team in document preparation tracking and filling
- Organise and track couriers from the clinical site
- Raise and amend POs and communicate with contract managers
- Tracking and recording documents onto the master tracker
- Provide assistance on insurance documentation
- Working in a close and forward thinking team in a highly supportive nature
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum GSCE or equivanlent
- Business qualification would be an advantage
- Ideally 1 year+ experience within an administration role
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.