Key Account Executive
Our client is a fast-growing healthcare company looking for a highly experienced and successful Sales Executive.
You will be responsible for achieving sales targets by delivering product campaigns and activities to target audiences identified across Primary Care, Secondary Care.
The role also involves working with CCG's and relevant stakeholders responsible for establishing formularies, where you will seek to gain inclusion of our products.
They seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and executing effective and efficient territory planning to deliver targeted territory sales
- Achieving KPI's, call targets, and sales targets;Liaising with a variety of customers including CCG leads, GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships;
- Experience and capability of delivering against sales strategy, including effective cross functional working
- Excellent planning and organising ability
- The ability to diagnose market trends and data to identify growth opportunities
- Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
- Exceptional selling, interpersonal and presentation skills
Submit your CV for this Key Account position via the website or contact Asha Kacha in our Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.