Launch Excellence Project Manager
Launch Excellence Project Manager - Kent - Pharmaceutical Consultancy
We are delighted to be partnered with a company that is determined to find innovative approaches to launch, bringing relentless drive and fresh insight to pre and post launch within pharma.
They are currently looking for a Launch Excellence Project Manager to join their team working with Pharmaceutical companies of all sizes and specialities on a project by project basis.
Responsibilities of the Launch Excellence Project Manager:
- Encouraging compliance with Launch Excellence frameworks, tools and management strategies
- Supporting and agreeing accountabilities of the Global Launch project team, as well as designing project plans
- Using and updating project templates such as Project Charter and RAID log
- Supporting Affiliates with their project initiation - planning and tracking
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 5 years' experience in Pharma commercialisation and launch environment
- Project Management accreditation (PMP or PRINCE2 ideally)
- Proven success of team leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to focus on more than one task at a time
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.