Ref 1601 - 88
Clinical Application Specialist Nurse (RGN)
Clinical Application Specialist Nurse (RGN) – National Role- Salary £40,000 – £45,000 plus Company Car and additional benefits
You will be an experienced Nurse (RGN) with experience in a critical care, diagnostics or surgery. My client are looking for a Nurse (RGN) who can join a team covering a National account and provide training and support with other Healthcare Professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse (RGN) to use their existing clinical skills in a commercial setting.
My client are an international organisation, are market leaders and have a fantastic reputation in the market. There are many benefits to joining this company including internal progression opportunities and fantastic benefits. The position will give you the opportunity to work as part of a team but also autonomously within a commercial company.
As a Clinical Application Specialist Nurse (RGN) you will be responsible for:
- Visit hospital accounts, identify and train clinical champions and establish relationships with key decision makers in concert with KAM activities and goals.
- Provide product feedback to sales and marketing including customer feedback on product enhancements, service and policies through direct feedback as well as demonstration assessments and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer clinical concerns through accurate and timely investigation and partner with KAMs.
- CSs and Marketing to develop solutions.
- Increase professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Provide history by maintaining records on area of responsibility and customers in that area.
- Conduct workshops, educational meetings and Grand Rounds presentations.
- Assist with the development of downstream marketing materials.
- Initial and ongoing clinical interpretation training.
- Help to identify product champions/KOL.
- Help support clinical demonstrations and evaluations as able.
As a Clinical Application Specialist Nurse (RGN) you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; preferably in Life Sciences, Nursing, Perfusion.
- 3 – 5 years’ of industry related experience, preferably within critical care, diagnostics or surgery.
- Experience in training and development of clinical education and training programmes.
Apply now via this website or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 8478.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.