Star's committed to providing a high quality service; if you're not satisfied, we'd like you to tell us so that we can hopefully do something about it, and use the example to help improve our standards.
Please contact Kate Hosker, Business Support Executive, if you have a complaint. You can write to her at:
Star Medical Limited
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Road
- We'll send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We'll also let you know the name of the person who'll be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We'll record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We'll acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We'll then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
We'll then examine the member of staff's reply and the information you've provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Kate Hosker will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting, Kate Hosker will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it's not possible, Kate Hosker will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
At this stage, if you're still not satisfied you can write to Tim Webster, Chairman, who will review the previous decision within 10 days.
- We'll let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We'll write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you're still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we'll let you know and explain why.